ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT TYPES
We accept the following Payment Methods:
PayPal – securely make your payment by credit card without having to register or own a PayPal account.
If you have a PayPal account, you can log in and pay through your PayPal balance, credit card, or bank account.
Interac e-transfer – Canadian Residents only.
Send your payment directly to our bank account via email money transfer.
Instructions will be provided once you place your order.
For assistance, or questions please contact us for more information.
ragdollsandrage.com is VERIFIED SECURE via an up to date SSL certificate
Click Here to view our certificate status
Credit cards may be declined for a variety of reasons, such as a technical error during processing.
We do not keep credit information within our database and have no access to further information.
If you have questions, please reach out to PayPal, or your financial institution.
Rag Dolls and Rage does not charge tax.
Shipping Methods, Costs, and Delivery Times
Your item(s) will be shipped by Canada Post.
Real-time shipping costs from Canada Post will be displayed during Checkout.
Free Shipping in Canada
Any orders for 3 or more books will be shipped via STANDARD SHIPPING for free
* Important Note - Standard shipping in certain remote areas may take up to 13 (or more) business days.
* Rag Dolls and Rage occasionally offers special promotions to our customers. Special promotions may include free or discounted shipping offers or discounts on the book. Our special promotions may be advertised on our website, our social networking websites or in our email newsletter.
Please contact us for shipping rates to place bulk orders to the US and International addresses
Undeliverable Packages & Incorrect Addresses
- Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund.
- We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our website.
Why Was My Package Undeliverable?
Our carriers may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect Address.
If the address is incorrect or outdated, the carrier or the unintended recipient typically returns the package to us. This is not always the case so please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order. To remove an outdated or incorrect address from your account, click the “Address book” link in My Account.
- Other Address Problems.
In rare cases, the address label becomes illegible during the shipping and handling process, or the carrier makes a mistake and leaves the package at a different address than that printed on the label.
- Failed Delivery Attempts.
The postal service may make three attempts to deliver a package.
Order Cancellations and Changes
For security reasons, we cannot allow changes to the payment method, add or remove items from your order.
In order to provide fast delivery, we ship all orders quickly after being placed.
In most cases your package is prepared for shipment immediately and cannot be changed or cancelled, but we will try to assist you whenever possible.
Please complete the form on our Contact page; we respond to all emails promptly.
You can check the status of your order in My Account
We inspect each book by hand to ensure satisfaction prior to shipping.
If you are not completely satisfied with your book, you may return it and we will provide a refund for eligible purchases.
Eligible Purchases include: brand new, unread book is accepted for a refund.
Ineligible Purchases include: damage to book such as liquid (water, coffee, tea, etc), spinal crease and/or damage, and pages (folding, writing, highlights, liquid damage), and any damage cover or or back of book.
Return & Exchange Terms and Conditions
- Returns to our distribution center must be postmarked no later than 14 days after the order is received.
- Original invoice must accompany returned item(s) in order for refund to be processed.
- Online refunds will be made to the PayPal account used in the original transaction.
- We do not guarantee nor are we responsible against tarnishing or discolouration.
Returning Items by Mail
Mail the completed Return Form (please email us for the form), your original invoice and the item(s) you wish to return.
Rag Dolls and Rage
c/o Sheila E. Tucker
512 Lakeshore Rd East
Oakville, ON L6J 1K5
The customer is responsible for all return shipping and handling costs, as well as duties and/or taxes for International orders.
Returning Items You Didn’t Order
Please e-mail customer service if you receive extra items in a shipment, or items were delivered to you that you didn’t order. In your email, tell us:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- The order number on the shipping label
Thank you for shopping with us.